A picture that Eric was kind enough to fix for me (and now you can see details clearly ... never thought about exposure before):
Also, I've recently posted a new layout progress video to Youtube:
Hope you enjoy.
I've also have had more success in casting the windows. I switched to a new resin, and after actually READING the instructions (when it says to stir one of parts before mixing, make sure you do it), I've been getting some better window castings. I'll post pictures and methods soon.
Also, I've just got some inkjet decal paper from Evans Designs. According to their website, this looks to be very useful in modeling painted signs on buildings. I'm going to give it a go and will report back.