Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cabrini Playlot

The Cabrini Playlot finally got some grass. Well, since the Park District is always short on cash, it isn't in the best of condition. The folks shooting some hoops don't seem to mind, and the passengers aboard the passing L trains can now enjoy a little greenery.


I still need to add a sign and some street lights, finish the other side of the alley, but I just try do something every couple of days.







If you notice, my layout seems to have a lot of different projects / areas of unfinished work. Well, I kind of did that on purpose. I try to build in a way that gives me an opportunity to work on different things if I want, when I want. That way, I don't get bored or burnt out. So, one day I can work on track, another day scenery and the next build a building. Keeps things fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment