Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pictures from Wes Moreland's layout - a true work of art

Below are some photos that Wes Moreland was kind enough to send  to me of his 1940's era Chicago L and streetcar layout. His modeling skills are unsurpassed ... a true work of art in the details and execution. I have to share his phenomenal work ... the pictures speak for themselves.


Wes' layout was featured in the pages of First and Fastest, the quarterly publication of the Shore Line Historical Society several years ago.  Upon viewing these photos, I felt inspired to try to build my own L layout. My sincere thanks to Wes for sharing his work in the pages of First and Fastest and especially these that he has shared with me. I shall use his examples in constructing my own layout and hope to achieve half the level of detail. Thanks again, Wes!










No comments:

Post a Comment