Also, I've recently uploaded a couple of video to Youtube:
First ... some views of the progress made so far:
Second ... I've decided to finish some of the areas that didn't have scenery yet. So, I made a time lapse video of me taking down the structures. It illustrates how the track and structure is modular in construction.
- New kitchen (cabinets, counter tops and backsplash)
- New recessed lighting in kitchen (none there now), which means new wiring and switches
- Installing hardwood floors throughout the first floor of my house (approx 800 square feet)
- Repairing vaulted ceiling in living room (every joint cracked since I just had a new roof put on and the roofers did a LOT of pounding) and repairing some water damage (which necessitated the new roof). Drywall taping 18 feet in the air is less than fun.
- Lots and lots of painting
I hope to still be able to work when I can on the layout.
Are these on public display? Is there an opportunity to see them in real life?ReplyDelete