Winter months do allow for additional modeling time ... so, I've been trying to make as much progress as I can.
Updates since my last post:
The work around my Kedize station continues. I've finished the background building that acts as a background to the station to a point where I've added lights and other minor details. It acts as good photo background for the station. I've also started construction on a foreground building that will most likely be a bakery.
- FDM Printed on P1P:
- Cross girders / bents
- Internal X-Bracing
- Internal zig-zag bracing
- Foundations (not shown)
- Anycubic Resin:
- Curved Bracing
- Girder bracing from cross girders / bents (not shown)
There is a significant amount of trial and error as I attempt to get components to fit together, with detail, and while keeping in mind printing limitations and eventual assembly. The goal is to create parts that will print successfully, require minimal to no supports/post processing, and ease of assembly.